2017 Handbook | Full Online Enrollment Opens June 10th
Please go to Class Registration Page for the latest information
Pre-Registration and Full Registration
Pre-Registration Period (limited time):
Opens 11 AM ET, June 3rd and closes 11:59 PM ET on June 6th
Pre-registration allows individuals to troubleshoot any issues in advance and become more familiar with the system before full registration opens on June 10th.
Opens 11 AM ET, June 10th
What Can I Do During Pre-Registration?
- Adults can sign up for any classes that have no enrollment limits
- Youth can be signed up for classes that have no enrollment limits that run outside of the youth program hours
- Adults can sign up for classes where additional sessions can be opened based on interest (so be sure to sign up even if a class is full). You will be contacted prior to the opening of full registration with the new option(s). This option is also available for some family time activities.
- THE PRE-REGISTRATION OPTION IS ONLY OPEN THROUGH JUNE 6TH
Documents for 2017 Summit Enrollment
Below is a list of documents you will want to review in order to prepare for enrollment:
- 2017 General Handbook
- 2017 Class/Faculty Handbook
- 2017 Class Listing (Graphical)
- How to Select a Hike
- Hike Safety
- Hike Distances/Difficulty (Chart)
LOGGING IN TO REGONLINE:
Full enrollment will open at 11 am ET on June 10, 2017. In order to prevent unnecessary frustration at the time you are attempting to sign up for classes, we strongly recommend you taking advantage of the new option for pre-registration.
IMPORTANT: Both adults and children can be signed up for classes, but children can only be registered for classes before 8 am and those starting 3:30 or later.
This is for 2017 paid registrants only. If you have not yet registered for the 2017 Summit, please visit the 2017 Summit page for the registration form.
To start the enrollment process:
- The easiest way to log in to RegOnline is to find your confirmation email and look for “Review, change, or update your registration”.
- If you are unable to find your confirmation email or did not receive one, click here and then click on “View or Change Your Existing Registration”
- Review instructions below for signing up for classes.
SIGNING UP FOR CLASSES
- Once pre-registration opens on June 3rd and then again on June 10th, log in following the instructions above, look to the right of the screen and click on the “Activities” link (directly under the “Personal Info” link).
- You will then be taken to the screen with checkboxes to make your class selections (IMPORTANT: The system will not allow overlapping class options.)
- Once full registration opens, if a class shows as full, be sure to sign up for the waitlist. We will be continually monitoring the system and doing what we can to make space. If you do get into a waitlisted class, you will automatically be bumped from ANY AND ALL conflicting activities (as the assumption by the system is that you wanted the waitlisted class more). So please be careful when selecting a waitlist activity.
- Children are welcome to take part in the activities that take place before 8 am and after 3:30 p.m.
To enroll in classes/hikes:
- Classes/hikes are listed by date/time order online and then alphabetically in the handbook.
- For more details about a specific class/hike, click on “Details”. A pop-up box will open that includes a clickable link for the faculty member’s bio and any links for additional information provided by the instructor.
- To add an activity to your schedule, click on the box to the left of the description. If there is a fee, it will be noted. Fees can be paid by credit card in advance at the time of enrollment or can be paid by cash, check or credit card at the Summit.
- Programs before 8 am and after 3:30 pm are open to everyone (unless otherwise noted).
- To make changes after you have completed enrollment, you will select to edit your “Activities”.
- Add/drops and payments can be handled on Monday at Summit check-in and throughout the week at the office for anyone who needs assistance/computer access and for those who are unable to make payments online or prefer to pay by check or cash. Enrollment changes relating to the next day’s schedule can be made up until 4:30 pm the day before.
If you are having any issues logging in or if the “Agenda” is not showing up on your computer, it is recommended that you try a different browser. If that still does not resolve the issue, you can email Heather at email@example.com for assistance.
Class Enrollment is now available as a Mobile App
- Did you know the RegOnline system comes with a mobile app? This handy app will allow you to review your schedule and make changes from your phone.
- Check your confirmation email from your phone for the link that will allow you to access your enrollment from your mobile device.
- The app will only work for the primary registrant, so each person would need to sign up for their own classes in order to be able to utilize the app.