When it comes to transportation, there are 3 choices this year:
- FNS Shuttle Vans
- Shuttle Services
- Ride Share
Whichever transportation you choose, please make sure to book as early as possible.
Family Nature Summit Rental Vans – back by popular demand!
If you are interested in the possibility of transportation from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport to Granlibakken Tahoe and/or back to the Reno-Tahoe International Airport in one of the Summit Rental Vans, please click on the link below and complete the questions found in Section 2. In order for us to get an idea of the number of Summiteers who are interested in using the Summit Rental Van, please sign at your earliest convenience. Our sign-up for using the Summit Rental Van deadline is July 15th.
There are a limited number of seats and times the Summit Rental Vans will be operating. We do not have the ability to guarantee that all Summiteers will have access to the Summit Rental Vans. We will do our best!
You must sign up here. Once we have your information, we will let you know next steps.
Please be aware:
- We are asking for a donation of $20 one way for adults and $10 one way for those 18 and under.
- July 15, 2017 – Deadline to sign up for the Summit Van.
- August 7th – The Last Summit Van will depart from the Reno-Taoe International Airport at 8:00 PM, August 7th.
- August 13th – The last Summit Van will depart Granlibakken Tahoe for Reno-Tahoe International Airport at Noon on August 13th.
- We are not able to guarantee alternate travel arrangements by the Family Nature Summit / Summit Van if a scheduled van is missed due to flight delays.
Shuttle Services — Granlibakken & North Shore Tahoe Express
Shuttle Service – Granlibakken
- Call 800.543.3221 at least 7 days in advance to make a reservation
- Single – $98 one way per person
- 2 or more people $49 one way per person
- All reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance
Shuttle Service – North Lake Tahoe Express
- phone # 866.216.5221
- Single or 2 people – $49 one way per person
- 3-4 people – $45 one way per person
- 5-10 people – $42 one way per person
If you are renting a car and have room for an additional passenger(s) or if you are looking for a ride with a Summiteer, go out to the newly created Tahoe Summit Chat Facebook Group and let people know. Some Information that might be helpful to include:
- Airport Location – Reno is the closest airport, but some may come in from Sacramento or even San Francisco
- Arrival Date
- Arrival Time
- Departure Date
- Departure Time
- Fee ($)
The Tahoe Summit Chat Facebook Group is a “Closed” Facebook Group. For security purposes, only those registered for the 2017 Lake Tahoe Summit will be approved to have access to this group.
If you have any questions about the Transportation Options, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org